Monday, January 12, 2009

Slumdog Supernova

People, you HAVE to watch Slumdog Millionaire. It is one of the most awesomest movies made. Like seriously fantastic. The music, the acting, the production..wow! The child actors are natural, natural, natural.I'm totally in love with the little Jamaal. The music is really good. A.R. Rahman totally deserves the golden globe.(not that it would matter THAAAT much if i didn't think so) Check them out on http://www.dilshil.com/music/indian/slumdog-millionaire/index.shtml especially Ringa Ringa.

And please don’t confirm and make your uncool status official by watching it next year or next month or next week. Watch it now, pronto! Because if the world ended day after tomorrow, you’ll never redeem your jaded souls. Take it from a temporarily redeemed soul!

8 comments:

Shalini Surendran said...

I am so relieved! If it's the end of the world in the next second, I don't actually mind.. cos I watched SDM...! Oh my God.. wat a movie! No more comments cos i don't intend to rate such an outstanding piece of art!

Sharath Kumar R said...

@Dan,
Why dont you be a darling and lend me the DVD/Burn me a copy???

Sharath Kumar R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharath Kumar R said...

Since you ** weren't ** a darling and ** dint ** lend me the DVD - I went and bought a boot-legged DVD copy of the movie ...

I'm planning on watching it tonight (or maybe tomorrow morning!)

If I don't like it - Trust me - you'll be the first one to know!!!

Sharath Kumar R said...

I just finished watching Slum Dog Millionaire and I confess - I'm impressed.
So Danny - I guess that means you're off the hook!!!
;-)

MissAnnThrope said...

:D

revo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
revo said...

I so totally agree with u on this.. beautiful movie.. especially the way its taken..the cinematography.. [PS:Not that the story is not noticeable or anything.. i just happen to love the visuals too much to have given a higher credit to the story..]

-Just another Passive reader!