Saturday, May 14, 2011

:)



Okay, look here. Look here. LOOK HERE! Tch! SIt now. Sit, sit, SIT! I told you to sit, no? Where you going? Come and sit here. come here, Come here. Come HERE. Beating, for you. You want beating? SIT! Okay, now, look here. CLICK. Oi..don't move so much! Why can't you just sit here!? COME HERE. No, NO, DON'T JUMP ON ME. Shee! You nut. Okay, now you'll sit? Sit, sit, SIT…where's the stick! I'll BEAT YOU! Look here……arrrrgh! No, no don't move. Sit properly. Okay, now stop scratching your balls. Sit still, no? Enough! Stop scratching them, already. EYYYY stop licking them..... Sheee! CLICK! Look here, okay? Shooooo sweet you are. STOOOOOPID FELLOWWWW Don't jump. BEATING FOR YOU! Eeeek stop licking me. Get off me. You're heavy. Sit DOWN. Okay, be good and sit, okay? Awww…so cute you are!! My sweetie pie. Love you so much.**

**Photo sessions with my nutty dog.



5 comments:

de silent spectator said...

dannie the genius, how well you had presented something which seems so silly !!

loved those 'Tch!', 'arrrgh' sounds..
Too cool scribblings

MissAnnThrope said...

thank you so mch man.... shooting this fellow was so much fun. laughter all the way!

Meety said...

aaww he's soo cute.. and nice post...

shilpahak said...

i think i love your dogs' eyes...heck! I think i love every dog's eyes

MissAnnThrope said...

thanks meety.... :D
shilpa...he's all tricks..such a nautanki, i tell you! but those eyes, yeah....they fool me every time.