Friday, May 24, 2013

A map of perfect content



Far from the bright lights, we found wonder. A reservoir, just outside Bangalore held twisty roads and open horizons. A deepening sunset and sense of being free. A bewitched evening if there ever was one. The car grew four human heads and four human torsos. Four human heads and four human torsos, hanging out of each window. Face upturned to the wind, smiles streaming behind in their wake.

Happiness was ours to take. And for those brief moments, we did. By a parched reservoir that probably might never live beyond a couple of sunsets; a reservoir that probably held more memories than it held water.
















 







6 comments:

Vikas Chandra said...

pictures are amazing!!

MissDanThrope said...

Thanks Vikas :)

Lucky said...

loved the pics, and as for the words.. loved em too much! :D
whenever I open my blog to write something the first thing I see is your blog post update.. and then I open it up.. devour it.. and lose track of whatever I was planning to write myself. hehe.

MissDanThrope said...

lucky! thank you so much. i'm so glad you liked the post. comments like these do so much to clear all the cobwebs of writer's block. :*

Lucky said...

hah! I can never imagine you getting writer's block. Stop being humble and write some more. :D

MissDanThrope said...

heh heh as long as you promise to read :)